Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Scheduler not triggering as configured

Level 3
Level 3

I have an odd issue, I have configured a campaign scheduler to trigger as following

o_X_1-1701813282618.png

And it should've execute today first tuesday of December at 1pm USA time and is now 4pm and it didnt execute, so I checked the pending tasks, and it shows that is configured to execute on 01/02/2024 1:00:00 PM (this doesnt match the scheduler configuration)

o_X_2-1701813371574.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's weird though. I haven't seen any of that happening when I set the scheduler.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@o_X, Can you check the start date of the scheduler? FYI - I have setup a similar scheduler and it did run as expected.

SatheeskannaK_0-1701816478273.png

SatheeskannaK_1-1701816538176.png

Log entry when the workflow started (time is PST),

SatheeskannaK_2-1701816628650.png

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

@o_X, Is that 1pm on your scheduler based on which timezone?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3
Level 3

Atlanta-USA should've execute 5 hours ago, anyways, the pending tasks it was caught my attention, it shows the next execution is in January 2024, and January is not configured in the execution months of the scheduler.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's weird though. I haven't seen any of that happening when I set the scheduler.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3
Level 3

So apparently, the issue was that the workflow needs to be stopped and started after making changes to the schedulers.