Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Reporting on Deliveries

Level 2

Hi all,

I'm not sure how to word this to best describe the problem - but I'll do my best.

I have set up a campaign with a series of reoccurring deliveries. These went live last night, I've come in this morning to check the success of them, looking at the delivery reports.

The reports show that only a few of the deliveries were actually sent, and provide the expected results. (See Screenshot)

Deliveries.PNG

However according to the workflow, nearly all of the deliveries had a population, and should have all been sent.

When I then look in the deliveries folder I can see that actually they were all sent - and I can delve further to see the reporting for these.

Deliveries1.PNG

My question is why am I not see the correct reports in the workflow reporting? And how can I fix it?

These emails will be sent everyday so it's much easier to report from with in the workflow rather than manually searching.

Thanks in advance,

Lorna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Lorna,

I'm not sure of what could cause this with the details you provided. Has this changed since you posted your question? Could it be that the report data of a delivery are aggregated to another delivery. This can be normal with recurring deliveries based on the same template.

If you're still experiencing the same issue, please get in touch with support to have it investigated more in details.

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Lorna,

I'm not sure of what could cause this with the details you provided. Has this changed since you posted your question? Could it be that the report data of a delivery are aggregated to another delivery. This can be normal with recurring deliveries based on the same template.

If you're still experiencing the same issue, please get in touch with support to have it investigated more in details.

Florent