Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Remove Blacklist and Quarantine prior to delivery analysis

Level 2

I am not sure why I am having trouble with this as I feel it should be straightforward. I am trying to create a pre-defined filter to remove Blacklist and Quarantined email addresses prior to them being removed in the delivery analysis. I have tried filtering with emailinfo/@status = Blacklisted or emailinfo/@status = Quarantine, as well as trying to check each independently and it is not returning the right results. I'm sure I am missing something easy, but how would one go about building a predefined filter to remove all email addresses that are flagged as Blacklist or Quarantined?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

To remove blacklist and quarantine before delivery analysis, you can create a typpology rule and add this rule to defatult typology.

The predefined filters are already available for this and you can select the filter "Blacklisted email address" and"Quarantined email address" and add this to typology rule . Navigate to  Profiles and Targets\Predefined filters to see these filters

1459435_pastedImage_2.png

the condition to check blacklist is No longer contact (by any channel) (@blackList) from recipient table

1459464_pastedImage_7.png

Please go through below link to know more on this

Creating filters

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

To remove blacklist and quarantine before delivery analysis, you can create a typpology rule and add this rule to defatult typology.

The predefined filters are already available for this and you can select the filter "Blacklisted email address" and"Quarantined email address" and add this to typology rule . Navigate to  Profiles and Targets\Predefined filters to see these filters

1459435_pastedImage_2.png

the condition to check blacklist is No longer contact (by any channel) (@blackList) from recipient table

1459464_pastedImage_7.png

Please go through below link to know more on this

Creating filters

Level 2

Thank you for the quick answer. Maybe it is an issue in the configuration of Adobe I am working with as even after applying those rules I always have recipients removed due to the global typology at the delivery analysis step, so it is clear that Adobe knows email addresses are blacklisted/quarantined outside of those two predefined filters.

I am guessing there should be a link from the non-deliverables and addresses table back to nmsRecipient that I am not able to find.

Level 2

Turns out the issue I was having was due to a casing issue between nmsDelivery and nmsRecipient. The implementation I am working on has all email addresses as upper cased on nmsRecipient. The correction for our specific use case was extending the nmsDelivery table with an upper cased email address and joining using that. I'm happy to finally put this issue behind me.