Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Progressive Profiling in Adobe Campaign

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to capture additional information about the contacts/leads through Progressive Form/ Profiling.

I was wondering if it is possible to do progressive profiling in Adobe Campaign V6.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you

Harish

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Harish,

Can you share more details about what you mean by "progressive" to make sure that we're clear on your need?

Thanks,

Florent

Level 2

Hello Florent

I am giving an example of what progressive profiling is:

If we have a total of 6 fields on the form and I want to show only 3 on the form. Now whenever lead fill the form and next time when he comes back, I want to show him new field.

Progressive profiling is about getting additional information from our leads to understand their buying behavior.

I hope you understood my requirement. please give me a reply as early as possible.

Thanks,

Harish

Level 10

Hi Harish,

I think I get your requirements. I know that you can define visibility conditions for fields in a form. But I'm not sure you can use conditions based on the previous time the visitor accessed the form.

I will double check but I'm not confident about it.

In any case, I'd advise to open a support ticket to check if that can be done in any way or at least to log an enhancement request in case it is not possible today.

Florent