Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Profiles add custom search attribute

Level 3
Level 3

I did a quick 5 minute search in documentation but couldn't find anything,

I'd like to extend the search attributes in the profile section, as I need to search by a custom ID, and i dont see anywhere I can configure the form to add new search criteria, could someone kindly point me to where I can extend the form. or add a custom search criteria attribute.

o_X_0-1684762891841.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@o_X Goto Administration -> Development -> Custom resources -> Profile -> Screen definition. Look for advanced filtering and add the custom field you want to enable the search and publish the changes.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@o_X Goto Administration -> Development -> Custom resources -> Profile -> Screen definition. Look for advanced filtering and add the custom field you want to enable the search and publish the changes.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3
Level 3

Thank you ser!

On the publishing side, it doesnt seem to allow me to select the object to publish, does it rather publish all changes? what if I only want to publish a specific change.

o_X_0-1684764225347.png

Community Advisor

There's no option to select and publish custom resources, but modifications since the last publication will tell you what are updates made since the last update to verify and confirm before making final publishing.

Another thing within custom resource you have the option "Do not publish latest modifications" which will allow if you have changes made to the particular custom resource but don't want to synchronize now.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3
Level 3

Thanks Sathe, one more thing is it possible to only have this filter available to a chosen organization unit? I don't see it in the list of custom resources, i guess the granularity doesnt go that far?

Community Advisor

Yes, you won't be able to use the org unit to setup search.

Thanks, Sathees