Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Preferred approach to populate Audience Manager segments in Adobe Campaign

Level 2

Greetings,

I am looking for suggestions on how to easily integrate Target with Adobe Audience Manager. My only requisite for now is to populate my AAM segments in my Target instance. I was referring to this document and this post but it does not have any clear instructions or step by step procedure on how to achieve this easily.

For starters I have requested the CC to provide me with sFTP credentials. What should be my next step?

I would really appreciate if someone could break down the process of integrating Target with AAM. I am very new to the tool so please excuse me if I missed on some trivial details or if my understanding is incorrect.

Thank you,

Harshit Pandey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Harshit,

The document (Audience Manager to Campaign Implementation Guide ) seems to have all steps documented for integrating AAM to Campaign.

Regd. SFTP details, once you have received them from CC, you will need to create SFTP Accounts, as listed under Configure AAM FTP in Adobe Campaign and then, you need to create Datasources at Campaign's end, as mentioned under Configure the Datasources within Adobe Campaign, in the document mentioned above.

Thanks,

Deepika

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Harshit,

The document (Audience Manager to Campaign Implementation Guide ) seems to have all steps documented for integrating AAM to Campaign.

Regd. SFTP details, once you have received them from CC, you will need to create SFTP Accounts, as listed under Configure AAM FTP in Adobe Campaign and then, you need to create Datasources at Campaign's end, as mentioned under Configure the Datasources within Adobe Campaign, in the document mentioned above.

Thanks,

Deepika