Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Multilingual landing pages in ACS?

Level 2

Hi

What is the recommended approach to building multi-lingual landing pages in Adobe Campaign Standard? Compared to AC6 the editor has no translations type and furthermore landing pages don't appear to have a multilingual type in the same way as deliveries do.

Thanks for your guidance

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jim,

Right now there is no translation mechanism for landing pages in ACS. We just introduced this mechanism for emails in the latest release but it is not extended to landing pages yet.

The only way I see right now is to build different landing pages for each language, and to rely on the programs/campaigns folders to organize them.

Florent.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jim,

Right now there is no translation mechanism for landing pages in ACS. We just introduced this mechanism for emails in the latest release but it is not extended to landing pages yet.

The only way I see right now is to build different landing pages for each language, and to rely on the programs/campaigns folders to organize them.

Florent.

Level 2

Hi Florent

Thank you for letting me know. Do you suppose there is much chance of this feature being added in a future ACS release before the end of the year?

Jim

Level 10

Hi Jim,

For now, you can build different landing pages for each language option and use lang variable to decide which page to serve dynamically.

Meanwhile, Adobe will work on translation(not sure If this is the plan, for now, Florent will confirm the same).

Hope this helps!

Amit

Level 10

Hi Jim,

There is no immediate plan to have this for landing pages as well. So more likely from next year.

I'll let you know if I hear it's coming sooner than what I just shared, as future is full of surprises we can never know...

Florent