Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Multilingual Email Labels for Multilingual Email Delivery Templates in ACS

Level 3

Hi,

A question there that while creating a multilingual email delivery  say "DEMO" with 3 or more language variants like en-ca,fr-fr,en-QA etc.

Is it possible to get 3  Different email delivery labels like DEMO_EN_CA, DEMO_FR_FR, DEMO_DE_QA when the delivery is executed?

And these should be the label showing up in reports.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If the purpose of your questions is reporting, the variant is a Dimension and can be used on reports Out of the box. You can split the delivery summary by dragging and dropping the variant dimension on to the report.

1791332_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If the purpose of your questions is reporting, the variant is a Dimension and can be used on reports Out of the box. You can split the delivery summary by dragging and dropping the variant dimension on to the report.

1791332_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Pulkit

Level 3

Thanks for the update Pulkit..

I am aware of the variant slicing part, but my actual requirement is I am trying to add some personalized attribute (say an id) to the email delivery and want to retrieve it later through the delivery logs.

I am looking for a way to retrieve the HTML content/headers of the email that was sent.

Can you also suggest someway out for that

Employee

Hi rahulkad29786

I don't think this is supported. At the moment, delivery logs can only be extended to hold columns from the profile schema.

If I had to give you a solution, it would be

• define column say 'lastContentHeader' on Profiles.
  • From the Profile ext schema, this column can be added to the delivery logs schema as well.
  • Then have a workflow/activities run right before the email execution and update the value.

Full disclosure, I have not tried this myself so not sure of the unknown unknows here.

Thanks,

Pulkit