Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Move a file on SFTP from a folder to another in Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 2

Hi all, 
I'm using an SFTP server on which CSV files containing user data are loaded. Once the file is loaded by ACS, i need to move it from the main folder to another one called "Loaded". I already done a similar configuration in Adobe Campaign Classic, using the "initialization script" option inside a Test step, but, unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate this kind of configuration as the test step in ACS doesn't contain the "initialization script" option. In addition to this, I'm not able at all to find a Javascript step to be inserted into my import workflow, in ACS. How can I solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your precious help

Simone

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

you can achieve it by this work around

• add a fork after your initial load activity 
  • add a and join after your data update or last activity in your import process
  • add two load activity on to download the file and second to move it to your history (loaded) folder

DavidKangni_0-1610465819469.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

you can achieve it by this work around

• add a fork after your initial load activity 
  • add a and join after your data update or last activity in your import process
  • add two load activity on to download the file and second to move it to your history (loaded) folder

DavidKangni_0-1610465819469.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni