Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Missing Metrics in Adobe Triggers

Level 1

Hello - we are in the process of transitioning to Adobe Campaign. The UI in Adobe Triggers is missing some standard events like "Cart Open" or  "Orders."  I have looked in the reporting suite and these are visible everywhere.  Any ideas or bugs out there that could be hiding these metrics from showing within the UI?  I have built the Cart abandonment trigger every which way possible and cannot get it to fire. Below is the latest iteration I built using available and similar variables. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1515866_pastedImage_0.png1515867_pastedImage_3.png1515868_pastedImage_4.png

Btw - here is a screen cap of an Analytics segment I built that does produce results when dropped on top of an appropriate report:

1515869_pastedImage_5.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ben,

You should be able to Edit Abandonment Trigger. Also, some of your desired parameters could be under general Actions instead of Abandonment. Please see Adobe Campaign Help | Abandonment Triggers use cases

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ben,

You should be able to Edit Abandonment Trigger. Also, some of your desired parameters could be under general Actions instead of Abandonment. Please see Adobe Campaign Help | Abandonment Triggers use cases

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo