Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Message Center on Adobe Standard

Level 2

Hi,

I would like to export Event, Delivery Logs and Trackinglog for Transactionnal Message in ACS.

How do you "link" a Delivery Log or a TrackingLog to and rtEvent ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

In the query activity, select the resource as actual rt event for which you want to exract data for. Do not select the 'rtevent' as resource.

1855488_pastedImage_0.png

Select the one you created in Adobe campaign> marketing plans> transactional messages> Event configuration.

1855489_pastedImage_1.png

1855787_pastedImage_2.png

Once you select that, you can use any filter like email is not empty and got to additional data tab and add elememts Delivery logs and Tracking logs. You can add them as collection or aggregates as neded.

1855788_pastedImage_3.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

In the query activity, select the resource as actual rt event for which you want to exract data for. Do not select the 'rtevent' as resource.

1855488_pastedImage_0.png

Select the one you created in Adobe campaign> marketing plans> transactional messages> Event configuration.

1855489_pastedImage_1.png

1855787_pastedImage_2.png

Once you select that, you can use any filter like email is not empty and got to additional data tab and add elememts Delivery logs and Tracking logs. You can add them as collection or aggregates as neded.

1855788_pastedImage_3.png

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for tour answer, but I try it on my instance, with collection on Delivery Logs, and it didn't work properly.

DeliveryLog informations are empty ...

Level 5

It depends on what fields you are pulling from the table and also see if there are those number of delivery logs or tracking logs exist for every event (the number of collections you configure it on the additional data section). If you have the data but is not seen in the UI, try exporting them in file and see. If that does not show up, I would suggest you to create support ticket. Thanks!

Level 2

Hi ,

Just want to export Transactionnal emails Activity ....

Number of, sent, error ....

Liste of Open with : URL , Url Type, Date, event, ...

I don't want tu use collections, I would like to export one record for each record I find in the tables : Braodlogs, Trackinglogs