Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Message Center - Event History

Level 3

Hello,

I need to extract the data from event history of the message center which is in the xml format and export it further to one of the sftps(This export is to run every 5-10 mints). Would like to know the best approach in terms of extracting the data from the event history,as this needs to happen in the real time, will it be good to extract from event history- insert into DB-export or extract from event history-export or anything else which will be the best. Any sample available for reference ?

Thanks,

Jas

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Jas,

Have you tried running an export workflow? By using a scheduler, a query to retrieve the data you need, and a data extract with a file transfer activities, you can automate the exports (although it is not recommended to run workflows less than every 10 minutes.

I'd recommend performing some test with this method, and see how long the workflow takes to execute (you don't want the workflow to run while its previous execution is not finished).

Let me know,

Florent