Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is there any upgrade or package for FDA to support Adobe Campaign v6.1 (console hosted version), too?

Employee

Accessing an external database via FDA is only possible for on-premise or hybrid installations, as per the link below.

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/PTF_Connectors_Accessing_an_external_database__FDA_.htm...

Is there any upgrade or package for FDA to support Adobe Campaign v6.1 (console hosted version), too? Please let me know.

accessing an external database via FDA is only possible for on-premise or hybrid installations.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ramarajeshk90896120 ,

Adding to Amit's response, FDA is used for scenarios where campaign database and the customer's database is on the same network.

For Adobe hosted solutions this is not possible.

As a result, if your customer instance is hosted by Adobe, we do not support FDA in that case.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

As per my knowledge there is no package available in public domain. You should reach out to the Adobe hosting team, I am sure they wil be able to help you.

Regards,

Amit

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ramarajeshk90896120 ,

Adding to Amit's response, FDA is used for scenarios where campaign database and the customer's database is on the same network.

For Adobe hosted solutions this is not possible.

As a result, if your customer instance is hosted by Adobe, we do not support FDA in that case.

Regards,

Vipul