Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Is there a way to add audience data to a KPI report run through a WKF?

Level 2

Hi, 

We are exporting delivery reports with basic KPIs, such as open rate, delivered, clicks etc. So each row indicates a delivery, and in the WKF we've added KPIs and enrich that with tracking logs as well, which we then export into a table sheet report as a csv. I was wondering if there is a possibility to add or enrich this delivery data with "audience". This would be a really great thing to have, and give us a possibility to later on analyze the performance of audiences.

Thanks already in advance!

BR,

Mikael

7 Replies

Level 2

Hi Mikael,

I hope you can achieve this through the QUERY audience,

from ACS you have an option to add Audience type as an query and then filter based on any Tracking Logs and Delivery logs to keep the changes accordingly which acts as segments to reuse in any workflow also.

Hope this is useful.

Regards

Keerti J

Level 2
Hi Keerti J, thanks for the reply! So what you describe is more looking at specific query audiences and the performance of those. Which is helpful as well. But what if you would have a table report where each row represents a delivery label. Is there a way to enrich the WKF so that one column would be "audience". So the audience that was targeted for a specific delivery?

Administrator
hi @keertij82676895, Can you help @Mikael-P further here with their query? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hi Mikael,

Create workflow with Read Audience activity(you can read any audience or also can choose the dynamic audience)------Reconciliation and then filter and update your data to send/keep at your end through the wf like below.

read.PNG

Hope this is understandable now.

Level 2

Hi Mikael,

Yes you can do that,Every Delivery has its own Delivery Label and other delivery details in the Broad Log table,from which you can even fetch the details within the Query audience and populate the data according to all the columns and conditions you want .

ACS--Audience--Select Audience type--Query--from left filtering records(choose delivery logs)-->filter with delivery label = or like 'WelcomeEmail' or something then save.

So these acts as global segments and recomputes records based on your filters.

Try and see if you can get the data as you expected, If not explain me the case so can figure if still not working.

Regards,

Keerti J 

Level 2
Hi Keerti J, I guess I am stuck in thinking in different ways than you describe this, because I can’t get my head around how I would find that query audience data to my WKF. So currently I am using Deliveries as resource for my query. By doing this I can add all KPIs as additional data I need. I then further have used enrichment to get the unsubscriptions to the final table. What the query does is it looks at all deliveries with main date in the last 2 years and not looking at specific labels as such. So how my head would like to wrap this is to use the additional data in the query to add audience as an expression so I would get it as one data point in the final table. And in this section I can’t find anything related to audience, other than “hideAudienceStep”. I can find the Delivery logs (broadLogs) in there, but nothing that relates to audience.

Administrator

Hi @Mikael-P,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa