Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Include images from Assets of AMC in Target Redirect Offers(To be used in Campaign delivery )

Level 4

Hi ,

I am working on target and campaign integration. I have successfully sent a delivery based on fetching dynamic images  served by target( depending on segmentation rules). It is working fine when I am using absolute urls of images on web .

When I am creating redirect offers in Target while configuring rawbox. I have to provide url of image in the offer. I want to know what will be the url of the images that I have uploaded in Assets (if I want to use images from assets in target offers, then to adobe campaign Email delivery,what are steps for that).

Please provide insights.

Thanks

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Senthil,

Have you seen this page about integrating Marketing Cloud assets in Campaign?

Also, it is mentioned in this page that you can add a shared Asset when configuring a target image.

To know how to integrate assets directly in Target redirect offers (i.e. in Target interface), I found this page that describes connection between Assets and Target libraries.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Senthil,

Have you seen this page about integrating Marketing Cloud assets in Campaign?

Also, it is mentioned in this page that you can add a shared Asset when configuring a target image.

To know how to integrate assets directly in Target redirect offers (i.e. in Target interface), I found this page that describes connection between Assets and Target libraries.

Hope this helps,

Florent.