Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

In ACS how do we move Transactional messages from Staging to prod , Can someone please guide ?

Level 2

hi team, 

I tried to export it as package for event (Transactional messages ) in staging env and tried to import in prod. Import went successful however when i go to Settings >>  marketing Plans >>  Transactional messages >> event configuration , I do not see the Transactional messages that i imported. The log looks clean for package import as shown below... 

Installation of packages successful.
Package 'Transactional email 1': Saving entities of type 'xtk:cusResource'...
Package 'Transactional email 1': Saving entities of type 'xtk:packageDef'...

Any guidance ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Sheetal11 

Two things you can validate:
1. Exporting the "Transactional message" along with the "Event configuration" like below

shelly-goel_0-1608175498627.png

and your import logs will look like this:

Untitled picture.png

2. Once the import is successful, go to the imported event configuration and "publish" it so that the transactional message is linked to it and appears on the left side

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Sheetal11 

Two things you can validate:
1. Exporting the "Transactional message" along with the "Event configuration" like below

shelly-goel_0-1608175498627.png

and your import logs will look like this:

Untitled picture.png

2. Once the import is successful, go to the imported event configuration and "publish" it so that the transactional message is linked to it and appears on the left side

Thanks

Administrator

Hi @Sheetal11,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need help with your query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa