Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

I cant log into adobe campaign platform

Level 3

Hello,

When i try to log into adobe Campaign platform with my id and passwd i get this error

1440483_pastedImage_0.png

I dont know exactly what could be the problema.

Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Bonjour,

Cela me rappelle fortement le bug qui existe au passage d'un build spécifique (en 2017) et l'absence de création automatique d'une colonne dans le schéma d'usine. Venez-vous de procéder à une mise à jour de version/build ? Si oui, svp regardez le fichier log du post-upgrade,  et probablement vous devrez créer manuellement la colonne manquante et cela devrait résoudre le souci rencontré.

Hello,

It reminds me the bug that occurred with a specific build upgrade in 2017, and the absence of automatic creation of a column in a factory schema. Did you upgrade recently? In that case, please check the post-upgrade, and probably you will have to create the missing column manually and it would resolve your issue.

Cordialement/Regards.
J-Serge

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Bonjour,

Cela me rappelle fortement le bug qui existe au passage d'un build spécifique (en 2017) et l'absence de création automatique d'une colonne dans le schéma d'usine. Venez-vous de procéder à une mise à jour de version/build ? Si oui, svp regardez le fichier log du post-upgrade,  et probablement vous devrez créer manuellement la colonne manquante et cela devrait résoudre le souci rencontré.

Hello,

It reminds me the bug that occurred with a specific build upgrade in 2017, and the absence of automatic creation of a column in a factory schema. Did you upgrade recently? In that case, please check the post-upgrade, and probably you will have to create the missing column manually and it would resolve your issue.

Cordialement/Regards.
J-Serge