Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to Uninstall a standard package from Adobe campaign.

Level 10

I have installed a standard package which we don't need to use so i want this to uninstall how can i do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There is not an uninstall feature. You would need to either rollback to a backup of the system or (very carefully in consultation with support) remove the associated configurations, tables and forms being aware of dependencies.

Linda

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

There is not an uninstall feature. You would need to either rollback to a backup of the system or (very carefully in consultation with support) remove the associated configurations, tables and forms being aware of dependencies.

Linda

Level 2

Hi Linda,

Can you please tell me the process of roll back as it was not mentioned anywhere in documentation. If it is mentioned, can you please provide me a proper link so that I can go through.

Thanks,

Krishnakanth

Employee Advisor

it is possible to remove a package.

Navigate to...

Administration->Configuration->Package Management-> Installed packages...

select the package and then delete.

dloyd_0-1637269647002.png

Clear local cache, log out.

From the command line, restart the instance.

net stop nlserver6

then 

nlserver start web.

Log back in and the package should be gone the the UI. Also should be grayed out on the import standard package page. (its possible the data still exists in the postgres DB ect... but the package functionality is gone from the instance.)