Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to save a "configured list" as a Template / Pre Configurigured List in Adobe Campaign, so that I do not have to make that layout again and again.

Level 1

Hi,

This question is about using Adobe Campaign , Client Console.  I am bored when I have to create a configuration again and again to see data., So my question is about how to save a "configured list" as a Template / Pre Configurigured List in Adobe Campaign, so that I do not have to make that layout again and again.  See screen show attached and the end gaol i want is I should be able to log out and log back in from a new machine / new browser and still get to the same layout in some way.  Thanks  Arvind        PS:  Can adobe create a forum dedicated to Adobe Campaign.  I volunteer to moderate it, manage it if that is what it takes.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Create a custom form for this schema and apply one system filter for your schema to display the data as per your requirements

<sysFilter> <condition expr="@a=0 and  @b='TextValue'"/> </sysFilter>

You will be able to save your pain forever.

If you want to create different views for different users then use

<sysFilter name="myView"> <condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('USERNAME')=false" expr="@a=0 and  @b='TextValue'"/> </sysFilter>

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Create a custom form for this schema and apply one system filter for your schema to display the data as per your requirements

<sysFilter> <condition expr="@a=0 and  @b='TextValue'"/> </sysFilter>

You will be able to save your pain forever.

If you want to create different views for different users then use

<sysFilter name="myView"> <condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('USERNAME')=false" expr="@a=0 and  @b='TextValue'"/> </sysFilter>