Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to create campaign which send subscription part of email campaign

Level 1

Hi ,

I am beginner of Adobe Campaign management. I want to create one campaign which serve following requirement.

Newly developed campaign can send email to target audience with just simple link text (like "News Letter Service"). When recipients will click on that text then automatically he/she will subscribe for that particular service. So can we make that type of campaign as part of ACM (Adobe Campaign Management). Final outcome from this campaign is that we can send service subscription from email campaign and provide direct subscription to our recipients from just one click.

Please suggest me steps so i can understand better way and able to replicate the same thing into my client (Neolane).

Thank's in adavance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jignesh,

The best way to do this is to create a web application (web form) in Adobe Campaign with the Service Subscription widget in it and then insert a link to the web form in your e-mail. There is an example of this in the training environment; do you have access to a training account? You can also use a file to upload a list of new subscribers or use an API call to subscribe an individual directly from your web site.

Regards,

Linda

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jignesh,

The best way to do this is to create a web application (web form) in Adobe Campaign with the Service Subscription widget in it and then insert a link to the web form in your e-mail. There is an example of this in the training environment; do you have access to a training account? You can also use a file to upload a list of new subscribers or use an API call to subscribe an individual directly from your web site.

Regards,

Linda