Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to access workflow deliveries logs that are stopped and out of use.

Level 2

Hi there,

I had to save and deactivate some workflows because now there are new ones with improvements that weren't there before. My question is. I can no longer access the logs of the deliveries of the deactivated workflows.

Why doesn't this history appear anymore? And we're going to need this history of information from these deliveries. Is there any way to access these logs. Because it is very important to know that these logs may be stored somewhere else.

I say this because the new workflows only have the logs of recent deliveries since they started working. So we need these deliveries logs. I'll appreciate any help. Thanks

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

If you stopped the delivery and it fell outside of the retention date, then the log history would have been purged. In that case, there is no way to recover this data other than performing a database restore. You can configure the history retention from within the properties. Take a look at the documentation below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/executin...

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

Are you sure you are in the correct workflow? Activity delivery logs don't usually disappear.

If you can no longer see the log inside your wkf Activity delivery, try searching the log tables.

Have you searched the table "profileBroadLog"?

Regards

Level 2

Hi Paulo,

Yes, I've been to these two tables. I don't know if I'm searching wrong.
Before I used to search for the delivery label. But only new workflow delivery logs appear.
Because the labels are the same. But I need to access the delivery logs of the old workflows that are now stopped.

Regards

Level 2

Hi Paulo,

I'll try to explain it better with two images.
Below is the image of the "Recurring email" of the new workflow. I can see all recent submissions. Because this workflow is new.

campaigns01_0-1652899357287.png

Now, this other image is from the "Recurring email" from the previous workflow, the old one. Supposedly, he was supposed to keep track of shipments. At least the records until its deactivation.

campaigns01_1-1652899383746.png

Regards

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

If you stopped the delivery and it fell outside of the retention date, then the log history would have been purged. In that case, there is no way to recover this data other than performing a database restore. You can configure the history retention from within the properties. Take a look at the documentation below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/executin...

Regards,

Craig

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Could you please help @acc_acs further with their query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa