Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How can we create forms with customized buttons?

Level 3

Hi,

We are trying to create forms with customized buttons:

How can we create our forms with these two customzied buttons?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Please have a look at the following documentation about Personalizing form rendering. What you need to do is basically add the fileds/buttons that you need and override the default css with your own stylesheet or specifications.

There have been some other posts related to CSS in web applications on this forum so don't hesitate browse through it.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Please have a look at the following documentation about Personalizing form rendering. What you need to do is basically add the fileds/buttons that you need and override the default css with your own stylesheet or specifications.

There have been some other posts related to CSS in web applications on this forum so don't hesitate browse through it.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 3

Thank you, I will pursue past responses as well. After looking at the documentation, how can we also create/expand our database to include these two new data fields in our customer profile/data?

Level 10

You can extend the profile schema that you use (by default nms:recipients). To do that, please have a look at the documentation: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CFG_Editing_schemas_Extending_a_schema.html

From there, you can add custom fields to the database. You will be then able to map your form fields/buttons to these db fields.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Florent.