Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How can I create behavior filter (See screenshot)?

Level 4

How can I create behavior filter (See screenshot)? I want to create a filter such as ' Recipients who have opened the email'

behaviour-filter.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Florent,

Thanks for the reply!

I understand that we can create our own filters. But I am unable to find the filters showing in the drop-down (please refer screenshot) in the predefined filters.

Are we trying to say that the filter option in the behaviour are the pre-defined filters? This option I get in query & split activity.

I want to save behaviour Recipients who have opened the email for a delivery and across the application.

Thanks,

Chandni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Have you seen this page: Creating filters  ?

To create your filter, you'd need to query the nms:recipients table and finetune it with your own criteria based on the data of the tracking log table related to the recipients.

Let me know if you want to achieve specific filters and share the steps you took so we can walk through it together.

Florent.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Florent,

Thanks for the reply!

I understand that we can create our own filters. But I am unable to find the filters showing in the drop-down (please refer screenshot) in the predefined filters.

Are we trying to say that the filter option in the behaviour are the pre-defined filters? This option I get in query & split activity.

I want to save behaviour Recipients who have opened the email for a delivery and across the application.

Thanks,

Chandni