Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Export customer file

Level 2

Hi, is it possible to export a file of customers that have filled in a form on a landingpage i ACS, and is it possible to get the customers IP-number, date and time, plus personaldata in that file?

How do I make a pre-populated form?

Regards

Åsa

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Åsa,

The simplest way I can think of is to subscribe them to a specific service or to update a hidden field when they submit the form to track their origin.

Then, in a workflow, query the profiles subscribed to that specific service, or who have a specific value in the field updated,  and use an export activity where you'd add the needed field to retrieve your final file.

Would that work for you?

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Åsa,

The simplest way I can think of is to subscribe them to a specific service or to update a hidden field when they submit the form to track their origin.

Then, in a workflow, query the profiles subscribed to that specific service, or who have a specific value in the field updated,  and use an export activity where you'd add the needed field to retrieve your final file.

Would that work for you?

Florent