Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Event Variables

Level 2

Are Event variables part of the work table in a work flow?

Are the resources for an Event variable stored in the work table or another place?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Good question! Actually, the name of the worktable is one of the event variables. You can see them by clicking on the 647925_pastedImage_0.pngthe 'Display the tasks and log' icon. Then go to the Tasks tab and double-click on an activity or select it and click on Detail. Then go to the Variables tab - a bit nested I agree! It will show you the event variables output by that activity. Here is an example of the event variables following a Query, that I took from one of your workflows:

event_variables.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Correction: Discussion should read "Event Variables"

Correct answer by
Employee

Good question! Actually, the name of the worktable is one of the event variables. You can see them by clicking on the 647925_pastedImage_0.pngthe 'Display the tasks and log' icon. Then go to the Tasks tab and double-click on an activity or select it and click on Detail. Then go to the Variables tab - a bit nested I agree! It will show you the event variables output by that activity. Here is an example of the event variables following a Query, that I took from one of your workflows:

event_variables.jpg