Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error when trying to do a simple GET request for the AdobeIO API

Level 1

Hey, i'm trying to do one of the GET example from this doc: Adobe Campaign Standard API

but everytime I try to do it, I get the error {"error_code":"403003","message":"Api Key is invalid"}

The problem is I know my API key is good because I use it to get my JWT token and I get it from my AdobeIO.

From this discusion: Re: "JWT token is incorrectly formatted" error when trying to get an AdobeIO API access token I think the problem comes from my organization name(tenantID). The staff member suggest to get it from the marketing cloud URL but we are not using the marketing cloud...

My guess is my organization name is the one from my admin console but it does not seem to work. Is there any way to find my organization name from another place than the marketing cloud?

This is my curl call:

curl -X GET -H "Authorization: Bearer <AccessToken>" -H "Cache-Control: no-cache" -H "x-api-key: <Api_Key>" "https://mc.adobe.io/{tenant}/campaign/profileAndServices/profile/email?_lineCount=10"

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Ohh well I just figured out that my calls are not for adobe campaign. Using this page: Test Mode

I was able to make my cURL calls.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

If you are indeed using Adobe Campaign Standard, you should have access to Adobe Marketing Cloud. Can you double check your version of Adobe Campaign?

One other thing you can try is generating a new JWT token from another key/certificate created using this: Adobe Campaign Standard API  (It has been updated as it could lead in some cases to known errors with the previous command, such as "invalid key").

Let me know,

Florent.

Level 1

To create my certificate and secret key, I have to use :

$ openssl req -x509 -sha256 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout private.key -out certificate_pub.crt

seen there ->Authentication Overview

because i am using cygwin to create them.

I am not able to create it using the example here: Adobe Campaign Standard API

Correct answer by
Level 1

Ohh well I just figured out that my calls are not for adobe campaign. Using this page: Test Mode

I was able to make my cURL calls.