Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Enrich List values to TriggerLog query data

Employee

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have got a list of promo codes. I would need to pick up random (non-repeating) promo codes from the list and add them to the query data (one promo code to one email id) and send out a delivery.

Tried adding a readlist activity and enrich the query data with a value from the list. But problem is, I do not have a link to get a specific promo code and add it to a particular email id entry.

Any suggestions on how I can achieve this?

Thanks,

Vignesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Vignesh,

Only way I think to do it adding a common identifier in both transaction, which could be row id in both the case. Before enrichment activity add row id in both the transaction and use it to link with each other. You will find a row id function in advance expressions while adding additional info.

Regards,

Ankur A.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Vignesh,

Only way I think to do it adding a common identifier in both transaction, which could be row id in both the case. Before enrichment activity add row id in both the transaction and use it to link with each other. You will find a row id function in advance expressions while adding additional info.

Regards,

Ankur A.

Employee

Hi,

Thanks Ankur. We did use row id to form a link and update in the enrichment.

Thanks,

Vignesh