Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Email Delivery Template - sending test email immediately (instead of "pending")

Level 3

Hi,

How can I get a delivery template to send a test email immediately instead of "the delivery is pending start" (see attached image):

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

The reason it is read only is because it looks like you are viewing an already sent email. Try changing the options of the actual template (Explorer > Instance > Resources > Templates > Delivery Templates).

As for the approvals it may be you don't have these due to the packages your company has bought from Adobe. If you try the different options available in the screenshot you attached then I'm pretty sure you will get it to work - I think you will want to choose the automatic option (or something along those lines).

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

Have you unticked the approval requirements in properties > approvals?

Also maybe untick the 'Confirm Delivery before sending' box as well.

Level 3

Hi,

The only Approval option available under "Analysis" but they are all default and "read-only" I can't change them, nor do I see the option to remove approval requirements (see attached pic):

Unless I am accessing the wrong tabs. Where can I access to unclick Approval Requirements?

Correct answer by
Level 3

The reason it is read only is because it looks like you are viewing an already sent email. Try changing the options of the actual template (Explorer > Instance > Resources > Templates > Delivery Templates).

As for the approvals it may be you don't have these due to the packages your company has bought from Adobe. If you try the different options available in the screenshot you attached then I'm pretty sure you will get it to work - I think you will want to choose the automatic option (or something along those lines).

Level 10

Hi,

In addition to what Alistairk said, please have a look at the following documentation: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CMP_Marketing_campaigns_Setting_up_marketing_campaigns.....

Depending on the default settings in your delivery templates and the packages you purchased, you may or may not see certain options. But you should still be able to have enough options to define approval processes.

Florent.