Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Editing PRG/CMP/WF structure in Campaign Standard

Level 2

Hi!

Can I move existing workflows under a campaign I've created after the workflow? I would like my ACS structure to be Program -> Campaign -> Workflow but now I have Program -> Workflow. I created a campaign under Program and would like to move all workflows under that campaign but I can't seem to find a way to do that. In workflow properties there is only "Program" to choose. Is there a way to move the structure like this afterwards?

Would have done it in the right order first but campaign creation didn't work in our instance until now.

Br,

Sonja Luoto

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sonja,

I investigated a bit further and it seems to be a product limitation. When a workflow is created in a program, it can only be moved to another program.

I'll ask R&D if there are plans to work on this limitation.

Feel free to raise a ticket to support to ask for this as well.

Florent

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Sonja,

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seing? I just tried the following myself and could select a campaign:

1. Created a new program
  2. Created a new campaign in that program
  3. Opened an old workflow created before today
  4. Went to the workflow properties and under "Campaign" I was able to select the new campaign I created at step 2

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 16.16.54.png

Let me know if you are able to reproduce this as I did,

Florent

Level 2

Hi,

I can only choose a program, not a campaign. Is this because the workflow already belongs to a program? See the screenshot below.

ACS_capture.JPG

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sonja,

I investigated a bit further and it seems to be a product limitation. When a workflow is created in a program, it can only be moved to another program.

I'll ask R&D if there are plans to work on this limitation.

Feel free to raise a ticket to support to ask for this as well.

Florent

Level 2

Hi,

thank you for your answer!

Sonja

Level 10

Hi,

I'll mark the thread as answered since this is the current way the application works. I'll update the thread if I hear that this behaviour changed in a future release.

Florent