Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Editing Landing Page content in ACS

Level 4

Hi,

I am working on landing pages in Adobe Campaign Standard. I created a landing page and published it. I want to know how to change the form based content in it. ( add more form fields)

I can see the source using show source but how do i add new fields ? The following code is for name field .

div><label class="stacked required" id="HtmlPage_htmlPage.name">Name</label>

<input class="stacked nl-dce-done" type="text" id="name" name="name" data-nl-ismandatory="true"

data-nl-checkboxbehavior="subscription" data-nl-bindto="xpath" data-nl-xpath="/context/profile/firstName"

data-nl-label="First name" data-nl-type="string" /></div>

How to know the id of other fields say for example address or age etc?

1252631_pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can see technical names of each field for example from the "list configuration" of the Profiles menu (value between brackets):

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 10.57.52.png

Or from the query editor:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 11.00.26.png

As an example starting from the code you provided we could do this:

<div><label class="stacked required" id="HtmlPage_htmlPage.name">THE LABEL YOU WANT TO APPEAR</label>

<input class="stacked nl-dce-done" type="text" id="ID OF YOUR CHOICE (must be unique)" name="LABEL OF YOUR CHOICE" data-nl-ismandatory="true"

data-nl-checkboxbehavior="subscription" data-nl-bindto="xpath" data-nl-xpath="/context/profile/IDENTIFIER OF THE FIELD"

data-nl-label="LABEL OF YOUR CHOICE" data-nl-type="DATA TYPE OF THE FIELD" /></div>

If you want to avoid having to change manually all of these values in the code, you can first modify the field from the WYSIWYG view using the options on the left, and then copy paste it from the show source view:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 11.07.32.png

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Senthil,

Adding new fields can be done through the "Show source" option, directly in HTML. You can see an example of code here in the Editing a landing page section: Creating a landing page

In the different paths of the code, to map to a database field, please use the identifier of the field. Like firstName, lastName, email, etc.

Let me know if you need more information.

Florent

Level 4

Thanks for replying Florent .

From where can I view the schema/data model of profile(ACS)? So that I know which name is to be used in the xpath.

And what about the id used in the label?

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can see technical names of each field for example from the "list configuration" of the Profiles menu (value between brackets):

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 10.57.52.png

Or from the query editor:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 11.00.26.png

As an example starting from the code you provided we could do this:

<div><label class="stacked required" id="HtmlPage_htmlPage.name">THE LABEL YOU WANT TO APPEAR</label>

<input class="stacked nl-dce-done" type="text" id="ID OF YOUR CHOICE (must be unique)" name="LABEL OF YOUR CHOICE" data-nl-ismandatory="true"

data-nl-checkboxbehavior="subscription" data-nl-bindto="xpath" data-nl-xpath="/context/profile/IDENTIFIER OF THE FIELD"

data-nl-label="LABEL OF YOUR CHOICE" data-nl-type="DATA TYPE OF THE FIELD" /></div>

If you want to avoid having to change manually all of these values in the code, you can first modify the field from the WYSIWYG view using the options on the left, and then copy paste it from the show source view:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 11.07.32.png

Hope this helps,

Florent