Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Delivery through WebForm

Level 2

Hi folks,

Anyone know of a way to send a delivery to a visitor based on details they have entered onto a webform?

I have a webform that collects Visitors Name and Email address but want to send a delivery to these potential customers.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

It is possible and there are two more ways of doing it(other than the one Florent mentioned above)

1. Static email:

Step 1. Create a new email template which you want to send to your visitors(static content).

Step 2: In your web app after you receive the details from your visitor use JS activity to set the target and  trigger the email i.e  nms.delivery.LaunchFCP(@id) and nms.delivery.Play(@id) will come handy.

2. Dynamic content email

Step 1. Create a new message center email template along with  all personalized data.

Step 2: In your web app after you receive the details from your visitor use JS activity to make a soap call and it will trigger the email in real time.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

If the webform is configured to update the nms:visitor table, you should be able to create deliveries that use the nms:visitor mapping.

When defining the recipients of a delivery by selecting "To", you can change the target mapping:

You can then create filters to select the visitors you want to target specifically, as for any other delivery.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

It is possible and there are two more ways of doing it(other than the one Florent mentioned above)

1. Static email:

Step 1. Create a new email template which you want to send to your visitors(static content).

Step 2: In your web app after you receive the details from your visitor use JS activity to set the target and  trigger the email i.e  nms.delivery.LaunchFCP(@id) and nms.delivery.Play(@id) will come handy.

2. Dynamic content email

Step 1. Create a new message center email template along with  all personalized data.

Step 2: In your web app after you receive the details from your visitor use JS activity to make a soap call and it will trigger the email in real time.

Regards,

Amit