Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Computed Attachment to Delivery

Level 1

Hello Dear Community.

I am currently struggle with adding attachment to delivery.

In 99% i thought i have achieved this one .

In first run when i run query file is computed properly with current data from query.

Problem starts when i change data in query and re-run it, i still receive file from the first run.

Data is saved on neo-lane partition and on SFTP.

I thought that maybe somehow flow or delivery is still picking up file from first run, so i added statement in workflow to delete each time computed file from neo-lane partion, but it still send on each run old data.

Data on SFTP is saved properly and each time have different result ( depends on what i change).

Data send in attachment is always same.

It looks like file is kipped somewhere in cache ? but in direction where it is saved during flow data is on each run deleted.

If i didn't wrote it clearly, please ask me for more questions.

Bout1.png

bout2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

your problem is the continuous delivery, it's caching the initial delivery configuration. you should use advance delivery instead.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

your problem is the continuous delivery, it's caching the initial delivery configuration. you should use advance delivery instead.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 1

Hi David.

Thanks for tip.

Excuse me but i am rather a starter in Adobe.

I was looking for this advance delivery in actions and i am blind.

Could you please direct me ?

Community Advisor

under actions tab in your workflow

1684903_pastedImage_0.png

David Kangni

Level 1

One more time thanks David.

unfortunately when i am using delivery that you pointed it can't find file that is generated in data extration ( i didn't change the template of delivery where file is attached) only changed the action pointed above .

1684947_pastedImage_0.png

Community Advisor

Can you please confirm if your filename is always the same? if yes you can use logInfo(vars.filename) in a js activity to gather the fullname with path and use a constant filename in your attachment instead (see screenshot below)

1684953_pastedImage_0.png

David Kangni

Level 1

Hello David, excuse me that i didn't wrote earlier.

If i try to set File name is specified when creating the delivery template - it is not working, from what i understand in adobe help, this is set whet i am using a local file from my computer. File that i am generating is send to SFTP or to partition where adobe is set.

Level 1

David, just to update

It started to work , in file transfer i have pointed to delete file after transferring it . So before delivered completed file was not more existing.

BIg thanks for your  help