Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can't "Select a shared audience" people core services

Level 2

Hey guys,

When I tried to test the people core service functionality on my campaign instances post confirmation from adobe client care that they have setup the audience sharing from their end I get this error when I'm trying to create shared audience in a list.

1318128_pastedImage_0.png

Hope that anyone can help me, I tried to look at the adobe marketing cloud external account and can't really find any obvious issue from my end.

Regards,

Felix

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Felix,

Looks like they have missed something during the configuration. You can find the needed steps there: Configuration

Check the Troubleshooting section. It could contain some hints on what was forgotten.

If that persists I see no other option than having the customer care checking the configuration again.

Sorry that you encounter this issue!

Let me know if you find something,

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Felix,

Looks like they have missed something during the configuration. You can find the needed steps there: Configuration

Check the Troubleshooting section. It could contain some hints on what was forgotten.

If that persists I see no other option than having the customer care checking the configuration again.

Sorry that you encounter this issue!

Let me know if you find something,

Florent