Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Best Practices - Deliverability

Level 2

HI Team,

I am looking for best practices to recommend number of outgoing IPs for an internal licensing .

Is there a best practices document I can refer to formulate this?

Regards,

Adi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @adityak32597928,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break that happened on 24th June, 2021 at 8am PT with Tamara Robertson a.k.a @tarobert, Deliverability Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Tamara on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Adi,

We have this document that lists some deliverability best practices: Managing deliverability

However I'm not sure it answers to what you asked. I guess that it would depend on some implementation and architecture requirements. Probably your deliverability contact should be able to help you.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 2

Thanks Florentlb . This is not exactly we were looking it . I was looking to get  guiding principles to recommend to a client . The number of ISPs he need to procure .

Level 10

Hi,

I don't know much about this specific topic and I'm not aware of documents we may have covering this specific subject. Best would be to reach out to our support or deliverability teams who will surely have more precise information according to your client's needs and architecture.

Florent

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @adityak32597928,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break that happened on 24th June, 2021 at 8am PT with Tamara Robertson a.k.a @tarobert, Deliverability Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Tamara on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa