Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Availibility of Adobe Campaign in Microsoft Azure

Level 1

I want to check if Adobe campaign is available in Microsoft Azure. I unable to find that in Azure Marketplace. Also in Enterprise Application in Azure I can find Azure Experience Manager but not Adobe campaign. Please confirm on it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mohit,

I don't think that Adobe campaign is currently available in Microsoft Azure. For now I can see only Adobe experience manager as first product which is available in Mircrosoft Azure.   However it looks like campaign is the next solution which is planned to be available in Microsoft Azure.

Adobe Marketing Cloud and Microsoft Azure | Adobe

Microsoft Customers

Please follow the standard official campaign documentation to get more accurate and official confirmation on this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mohit,

I don't think that Adobe campaign is currently available in Microsoft Azure. For now I can see only Adobe experience manager as first product which is available in Mircrosoft Azure.   However it looks like campaign is the next solution which is planned to be available in Microsoft Azure.

Adobe Marketing Cloud and Microsoft Azure | Adobe

Microsoft Customers

Please follow the standard official campaign documentation to get more accurate and official confirmation on this.

Level 10

Hi,

Yes, this is planned for the upcoming months but not available yet. Keep an eye on release notes and updates on this forum.

Florent