Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign workflow Load File WDB-200001 error

Level 2

Hello all. I had a recent workflow stopped working after a while with an error (see below) on the Load file step which had previously worked. I’m pretty sure I did not change that process although I did change other ones in the workflow. I tried deleting the Load File step and adding a new one back in. No change to the error message.
Error Message: WDB-200001 SQL statement 'INSERT INTO XtkWorkflowEvent (iEventIdentifier, tsCreation, tsProcessing, sActivity, iStatus, iKeepResult, sTransition, iWorkflowId, iWorkflowEventId) VALUES ($1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9)' could not be executed. Param(0)=26 Param(1)=2021-06-08 08:43:23.884+01 Param(2)=2021-06-08 08:43:23.884+01 Param(3)=start1 Param(4)=2 Param(5)=0 Param(6)=initial Param(7)=17903625 Param(8)=18089801

It’s not obvious what is going on but I suppose the INSERT SQL is not working because either one of the unique key values / FK constraints already exists or else one of the values is not right. Either way its not something I think I can do anything about directly. I didn't directly create the Parameters as such.

How do I get around this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello all - an update this which may help anyone coming across this in future. I spoke to my Adobe help and he indicated that the workflow or part of it had been corrupted. The workaround was to duplicate the workflow and start using the new copy. I did this (and also in the copy deleted the Load File and added a new one) and when I Started that copied workflow it went succesfully past the block and no more WDB-200001 error. Then deleting the old workflow and renaming my copy back to the original name and all is good.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello all - an update this which may help anyone coming across this in future. I spoke to my Adobe help and he indicated that the workflow or part of it had been corrupted. The workaround was to duplicate the workflow and start using the new copy. I did this (and also in the copy deleted the Load File and added a new one) and when I Started that copied workflow it went succesfully past the block and no more WDB-200001 error. Then deleting the old workflow and renaming my copy back to the original name and all is good.

Level 2
Hi EwelinaKolacz. I do this on Adobe Campaign by clicking on Marketing Activities. I usally then change to List view ("change display mode" icon in the top right corner just below the user porifle icon) and I select on "workflow" in the tick boxes in the bottom left. Then enter in whatever the name is in the search box and hit enter. Once found, hover the mouse over the workflow and three icons appear on the right hand side. The middle of these is a "duplicate element" button (like two sheets of paper with a corner folder over). Click on that and Confirm the following pop-up message. Hope that helps.