Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign based on Analytics data

Level 2

Hi,

I have a requirement where user logs into a mobile device and this interaction is captured in Adobe Analytics. Now I need to use this analytics data and create campaign based on that automatically. So this campaign get appear into user devices as push notifications. Please let me know how it can be done.

Also How the analytics data can be retrieved to campaign? Any API's?

How campaign items can be pushed to a mobile device through push notification? Any API's?

Regards,

Thejus

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Thejus,

Yes this can work if your contract enables you to use the FDA option which lets you connect to remote databases from Adobe Campaign. For more information about how to use this option and the Data Loading (RDBMS) workflow activity, please consult the two links below:

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Thejus,

You can share data from Analytics and retrieve it in Campaign using FTP. For example as described in this thread.

As for push notification channel in Adobe Campaign, please have a look at this documentation (guessing that you use v6). If you use Adobe Campaign Standard, doc is here.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 2

florentlb wrote...

Hi Thejus,

You can share data from Analytics and retrieve it in Campaign using FTP. For example as described in this thread.

As for push notification channel in Adobe Campaign, please have a look at this documentation (guessing that you use v6). If you use Adobe Campaign Standard, doc is here.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Hi florentlb,

Thanks for the recommendation.In my case analytics data gets pushed into a relational database. I need to use this data for campaign management.

So my thought was 

1) Using 'Action, Event activities' provided by campaign, i will load data to Adobe Campaign using 'The Data loading (RDBMS) method'. 

2) Then using push notification method provided by SDK, I will push the notification to specific user. (the mobile application -> the notification service: APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) for Apple and GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) for Android -> Adobe Campaign).

Please let me know this works?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Thejus,

Yes this can work if your contract enables you to use the FDA option which lets you connect to remote databases from Adobe Campaign. For more information about how to use this option and the Data Loading (RDBMS) workflow activity, please consult the two links below:

Hope this helps,

Florent