Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign / Analytics Integration Error

Level 2

I have setup Adobe Genesis account for integration between AC and AA. The "Sending of indicators and campaign attributes" workflow was running fine for a month until last Friday when it started throwing the below error.

1533426_pastedImage_0.png

Anybody knows what could have caused this and what is the solution? I have checked that there were no changes to the operator rights.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Looks like the integration owner of the Data connector on Analytics side has been stripped off the admin privileges or the account deleted. Since the admin privileges are required for the API request to work, it is now throwing an error.

To correct, an Analytics admin will need to do the following:

1. Login to Analytics
  2. Go to Admin > Data Connector
  3. Select the correct integration
  4. Go to Configure tab
  5. Click Take over link next to Owner

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Looks like the integration owner of the Data connector on Analytics side has been stripped off the admin privileges or the account deleted. Since the admin privileges are required for the API request to work, it is now throwing an error.

To correct, an Analytics admin will need to do the following:

1. Login to Analytics
  2. Go to Admin > Data Connector
  3. Select the correct integration
  4. Go to Configure tab
  5. Click Take over link next to Owner

Level 2

Thank you Hyder for your quick response! The workflow is working again after updating the admin access in AA.