Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

[ACS] Delete a transactionnal message

Level 4

Hello team,

Have you a way to delete transactionnal messages which have been published in the past ?

When i'm trying to delete some, I have an error because this message have already been published.

But to be honest, keep it in the application isn't really clean and pretty useless. We are able to unpublish and delete events, why it's not possible for messages ?

Best regards,

Alexandre

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Alexandre,

Currently it is not possible to delete transactional messages that have been published once. This is a mechanism made to prevent some unwanted side effects. That being said, a solution to allow this deletion is currently being evaluated by our R&D team, and could be implemented in the product in a future release.

I'll let you know if I hear a date at some point.

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Alexandre,

Currently it is not possible to delete transactional messages that have been published once. This is a mechanism made to prevent some unwanted side effects. That being said, a solution to allow this deletion is currently being evaluated by our R&D team, and could be implemented in the product in a future release.

I'll let you know if I hear a date at some point.

Florent