Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS assign profile to audience via workflow

Level 2

Is it possible to assign profile to appropriate Audience in a workflow in a way that audience name is populated in the import file? I have a list of profiles that need to be loaded to Campaign and assigned to respective audiences but instead of segmenting the profiles and allocating each segment to specific audience I would like to add a column in the import file with audience id and assign profiles via Update Data activity.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Audiences don't really work that way. But as a workaround to achieve what you are describing, you could use Services instead. Look at the "Example: Updating multiple subscription statuses from a file" on this page Subscription Services

You can retrieve current subscribers within the workflow (similar to what you would do with an audience).

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Audiences don't really work that way. But as a workaround to achieve what you are describing, you could use Services instead. Look at the "Example: Updating multiple subscription statuses from a file" on this page Subscription Services

You can retrieve current subscribers within the workflow (similar to what you would do with an audience).

Thanks,

Pulkit