Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Predictive Send Time in Adobe Classic

Level 3

Hi,

We have Adobe Campaign Classic (V7).

1: Has Predictive Send Time functionality already been implemented in AC Classic? If no, when it would be available?

2: In order to use Predictive Send Time in AC Classic, do we need Adobe Sensei integration with AC Classic?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Ali

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi alik98709228​,

A large part of predictive marketing capabilities in Adobe Campaign Classic has been the consumption of predictive models. Although the predictive marketing workflow activity will be removed in an upcoming version, Adobe Campaign will continue to support the consumption and use of predictive models from external sources through other workflow activities.

Yes, you need to Adobe Sensei integration with AC classic.

The new capabilities will be available to a limited number of customers in 2019 and will be more widely available in 2020.

These new features will empower marketers to control larger data sets, improve cross-channel segmentation capabilities, and use new predictive features powered by Adobe Sensei.

Regards,

Venu

Level 3

Hi Venu,

Thanks for the response. I have few related questions about Adobe Sensei:

1: Is Adobe Sensei already available to Adobe Classic customers?

2: Is or would it be an extra cost to use/implement Adobe Sensei with Adobe Campaign?

Thanks!

Ali

Level 8

Hi Ali,

All the Experience cloud solution would be exposing API's via Adobe I/o

All the information would be available Adobe Sensei | Unified artificial intelligence and machine learning  As this is not a product itself, it is an ML/AI features that various product would be having in itself. So respective products of experience cloud would need to be consulted for the license.

Regards,

Venu

Level 1

This is very intriguing. Not having access to predictive subject lines and send time, and learning about killing the predictive marketing module in ACC is rather off-putting. How would you suggest to tune in to the upcoming updates? Can we ask you to post here once a public update is available? Thanks