Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

New Community Manager Introduction

Administrator

Hi everyone,

My name is Sukrity and I am the new community manager for Adobe Campaign Community. I am excited to be a part of this community.

I believe to connect it is important to share a little about yourself and what you do. So, let me start first by introducing myself -

I am from New Delhi, India and I have done my undergrad in Computer Science from the University of Delhi. I have been with Adobe for the past 5 years now and prior to this I was managing the community for Adobe Partners.

Outside of Adobe, I like to read and sketch. Currently, I am trying my hand at charcoal pencils. I also enjoy trying new food, daydreaming, observing people and cooking up stories in my journal.

I look forward to interacting with you all in this wonderful community. I am here to serve you and enhance your user experience. So, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, feedback, or your awesome ideas!

P.S. This thread is not for support, it is only meant for introduction. Please do not ask a question here.

Sukrity Wadhwa
0 Replies