Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Is there a method to unpublish a landing page?

Level 2

Hi there,

I'd like to unpublish a landing page. But I can only see "delete" within the "action" button.

1770338_pastedImage_0.png

Is there a method to unpublish the landing page but do not need to delete it?

Also, when I check the "properties" of the landing page. I found the "Status" is not editable, it can only be "Online".

1770339_pastedImage_2.png

Even though I set the End date to be an expired day and the Status shows as "Unavailable", I could still open the landing page correctly.

1770340_pastedImage_3.png

Looking forward to your help!

Thanks!

Alger

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Right-click the webApp in the list, Actions -> Mass update of selected lines..., change @state and @appState to 'Being edited', submit. Give it time to expire the cache, or restart nlserver6 service.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 5

If you need to do a bulk unpublish, you could create a workflow, that reads in the WebApps and performs the following javascript:

webappAppState = "20" for Closed

nms.webApp.Publish(<where><condition expr={'@internalName="' + variable.Internal_name + '"'}/></where>, webappAppState);

nms.webApp.InvalidateWebAppCache(<where><condition expr={'@internalName="' + variable.Internal_name + '"'}/></where>);