Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Error while querying from xtk:workflow schema in preloading activity of webapp.

Level 3

Hi all,

I am trying to use 'xtk:workflow' schema in a Preloading activity of web app. On previewing the web app following error is shown:

Failed to preload data: WDB-200001 SQL statement 'SELECT W0.iWorkflowId, W0.sInternalName, W0.sLabel, W0.iState FROM XtkWorkflow W0 WHERE ((W0.iFolderId IN (SELECT xr.iFolderId FROM XtkRights xr WHERE xr.iOperatorId IN (3466)) OR W0.iFolderId=0)) AND (((W0.iFolderId IN (SELECT xr.iFolderId FROM XtkRights xr WHERE xr.iOperatorId IN (3466)) OR W0.iFolderId=0)) AND ((W0.sInternalName = ?)))' could not be executed. Param(0)=xyz(workflowinternalname) WDB-200011 The requested database record does not exist. Cannot load document of type 'Workflows (xtk:workflow)' satisfying condition '([/@internalName] = 'xyz(workflowinternalname)')'. SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'ExecuteQuery' of service 'xtk:queryDef'.

I tried recreating the same thing using admin rights, but same error shows up.

Kindly help me to solve this error.

Kind Regards,

Jayesh

10 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Operator 3466 is neolane, which has admin right. What is 'xyz(workflowinternalname)'?

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 3

Hi,

xyz(workflowinternalname) was workflow internal name which is being passed as parameter in this webapp. I have replaced it with the actual workflow internal name for confidentiality.

Regards,

Jayesh

Community Advisor

Hi,

I had that wrong, figured at such a low number the operator id would've been same across installs. So what you're looking at is likely the webapp operator, verified by filtering xtk:operator on id=3466. Simplest answer here would be to just grant that operator read access to the workflow folder(s) you're exposing in the web app.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 3

Hi Jon,

Thanks for helping. Your comment lead to the solution. What I did was, I changed the access control from 'Anonymous Access' to 'Enable access control' and it worked.

Regards,

Jayesh

Level 7

Hi Jayesh,

Can you please check, if "Load Additional Data" is checked in the pre-loading activity?

If yes then try to test the web app URL using the email delivery and see if it works.

Regards,

Anita

Level 3

Hi Anita,

The "Load Additional Data" is checked in the pre-loading activity. Also I got the solution to it. What I did was, I changed the access control of webapp from 'Anonymous Access' to 'Enable access control' and it worked.

Regards,

Jayesh

Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

I'm having the same problem. The webapp user is not finding recipient records that are in a custom folder. Where did you change the access control?

Thanks

Sree

Level 2

Found it in the properties section of the web application.

Thanks

Sree

Level 3

I am glad that this post was helpful.

Regards,

Jayesh