Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Delivery Canceled

Level 5

This is on a continuous delivery, where I have not stopped. It is currently still sending. I can see opens and clicks, but I am also seeing this message on the delivery logs of the delivery.

04/06/2019 9:40:31 PM Delivery canceled  Message could not be processed before the delivery limit date.

Can anyone explain the delivery limit date?

I don't have any settings that would impact the delivery date (that I know of).

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi David, what product is this for?

Level 5

Adobe Campaign Classic.

Im not sure why this got posted here.

Employee Advisor

Hi David,

The Delivery Limit Date is based on your delivery's validity settings. This can be found in your delivery Properties section within the Validity tab.

See below as an example:

1752022_pastedImage_0.png

The delivery date error that you are getting is based on the "Length of Delivery" setting.  This means that after the contact date, the delivery will continue to send for X number of days (in this case 1 day).  After which any further attempts to send will fail with the error that you are seeing.

This setting only applies to sending, it does not apply to tracking, so any recipients that have received the delivery can still have opens and clicks register even after the Length of Delivery has passed.

Regards,

Craig