Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Campaign Classic v7 and Adobe Analytics integration through Data Connector (IOB-090020 Error in SSL library: IOB-090013 error)

Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate Campaign Classic v7 and Analytics through Adobe Analytics Data Connector (rif: Adobe Analytics Data Connector )

I configured Data Connector in Adobe Analytics and the external account in Campaign.

When I try to synchronize the connection I get the following error message:

"IOB-090020 Error in SSL library: 'IOB-090013 error: 140790E5:SSL routines:ssl23_write:ssl handshake failure (code 336040165)"

Can you help me to understand this error and to solve this issue?

Thanks

Simona

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Upgrade or downgrade openssl.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1

Our Installation in on Windows Server 2016.

How could we do that?

Thanks,

Dario

Community Advisor

Comes bundled with Campaign; can also upgrade Campaign, they changed the lib in 8891:

Adobe Campaign Release Notes

Level 1

We are on version 8981. The last 2 Releases (8983 and 8984) don't speak about fixes on OpenSSL library.

Could it be anything else that prevent the synchronization to Adobe Analytics to complete?

Community Advisor

Maybe something with your local certs or a network filter. Easier to debug from the cmd prompt if you have access and openssl client is installed.

All protocols work with api.omniture.com, except ssl3 which was expected:

$ openssl s_client -connect api.omniture.com:443 -tls1_2

CONNECTED(00000003)

depth=2 C = US, O = DigiCert Inc, OU = www.digicert.com, CN = DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA

verify return:1

depth=1 C = US, O = DigiCert Inc, OU = www.digicert.com, CN = DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA

depth=0 C = US, ST = California, L = San Jose, O = Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU = DMBU, CN = *.omniture.com

---

Certificate chain

0 s:/C=US/ST=California/L=San Jose/O=Adobe Systems Incorporated/OU=DMBU/CN=*.omniture.com

i:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA

1 s:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA

i:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA

2 s:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA

i:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA

---

Server certificate

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

^C

$ openssl s_client -connect api.omniture.com:443 -ssl3

CONNECTED(00000003)

140462756067216:error:14094410:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert handshake failure:s3_pkt.c:1493:SSL alert number 40

140462756067216:error:1409E0E5:SSL routines:ssl3_write_bytes:ssl handshake failure:s3_pkt.c:659:

Level 1

Thank you for you suggestions.

For some network related issues the server was not able to connect over HTTPS to api.omniture.com.

We've have change the firewall rules and now the synchronization  works perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Dario