Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Announcement | New Adobe Customer Support Experience for Adobe Experience Manager and Campaign to launch on May 11th

Administrator

We are excited to announce that the new Adobe Customer Support Experience for Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign will launch on May 11th, 2020!

As previously shared, we are working to improve how you interact with Adobe Customer Support, starting with Adobe Experience Manager and Campaign products. Our vision is to streamline the support experience by moving to a single entry point, using the Adobe Admin Console. Once live, your organization will be able to easily access Adobe Customer Support; have greater visibility into your service history via a common system across products; and request help via phone, web and chat through this single portal.

More information

• You will become part of the new experience on April 27th or May 11th
  • Customers will receive 2 emails from Adobe with additional instructions (10 days prior to and on the day of Go-Live) to alert you on which day you will be able to begin submitting tickets
  • After May 11th the legacy Adobe Experience Manager and Campaign customer case management systems will be decommissioned and customers will be redirected to this page for additional guidance
  • Customer cases that were open at time of Go-Live will be migrated to the new system to facilitate closure

Customer Actions Requested

1. Review the Admin Console enablement content Get Started and User Guide
  2. Sign in to the Admin Console and validate that you have access
  3. If you are a System Administrator, please review and validate the support users within your organization for accuracy (these guide pages will help: Managing Users and Managing your Teams accounts )

Need Help?

After Go-Live, if you encounter issues and are unable to login to the new tool, you have the following options:
Option 1: Submit a Ticket
Contact us by logging a ticket from Experience League and include:
  • Contact details: Name, email address, phone
  • Company Name
  • Adobe Product Owned
  • Issue Priority
  • Brief description of the issue
Option 2: Prior to May 11th
Prior to May 11th you may still use the legacy Campaign Extranet or Experience Manager Daycare case management systems. After May 11th you will be redirected to the Admin Console as these systems will be decommissioned at that time.
Option 3: Attend Customer Office Hours

Attend a customer office hours on the New Customer Support Experience, (various dates in April and May)

For questions regarding this message, please contact us by logging a ticket from Experience League . Scroll down the page to open a ticket to get help from support. 
Kind regards and thank you for your assistance.
To access this communication in other languages, click here.

Kautuk Sahni
4 Replies

Level 9

Hi @kautuk_sahni - I asked this question via our CSM and also over at the Experience Cloud forums, but nobody wants to provide an answer:

Does the new support portal require administrator access to the Admin console like the current Experience Cloud support? or is there new roles we can provide to users who wish to just access the support portal?

Administrator

There are multiple roles that a System Admin of an org can provide their users like Support Admin, Product Admin etc. From Support perspective you should assign Support Admin role

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi @kautuk_sahni :

I am an Admin for my organization account in Admin Console but I don't see the "Create Case" button under Support Tab. What should I do?

Administrator

@sudheersundalam1  Are you able to see the existing cases? Or this is their first-time login. 

Kautuk Sahni