Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

XTK Reject Table

Level 3

Team,

where we can see the Xtk:Reject table in campaign classic? I could not find under the data schema. Please let me know

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You are referring the internal tables related to cleanup process from which data will be selected and deleted based on parameters defined for cleanup in deployment wizard(purge settings) .  In the documentations it is just for reference purpose to show how cleanup works but you can not select this table from UI. These are internal tables and access is restricted to to DB admin and can not be viewed from UI.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

What sort of data are you looking to find? Recipient exclusion log?

David__Garcia_0-1632146902355.png

Level 3

David__Garcia  I meant this.. from adobe link >> experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-processing/database-cleanup-workflow.html?lang=en#cleanup-of-rejects-generated-by-imports-

This step lets you delete records for which all data wasn’t processed during import.

1. Mass-deletion is carried out on the XtkReject table with the following query:

DELETE FROM XtkReject WHERE iRejectId IN (SELECT iRejectId FROM XtkReject WHERE tsLog < $(curDate)) LIMIT $(l))

where $(curDate) is the current server date from which we subtract the period defined for the NmsCleanup_RejectsPurgeDelay option (refer to Deployment wizard) and $(l) is the maximum number of records to be mass deleted.

2. All orphan rejects are then deleted using the following query:

DELETE FROM XtkReject WHERE iJobId NOT IN (SELECT iJobId FROM XtkJob)

Level 3

David__Garcia need to know whether xtk:Reject table available like other database cleanup tables? experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-processing/database-cleanup-workflow.html?lang=en#cleanup-of-rejects-generated-by-imports- 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You are referring the internal tables related to cleanup process from which data will be selected and deleted based on parameters defined for cleanup in deployment wizard(purge settings) .  In the documentations it is just for reference purpose to show how cleanup works but you can not select this table from UI. These are internal tables and access is restricted to to DB admin and can not be viewed from UI.