Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

XSL stylesheet modification

Level 3

Please find below a section of the nl:dbdToOdt.xsl style sheet

<xsl:for-each select="/sqlSchema/table">

<xsl:sort select="@name"/>  <----------------------------- is there any possibility to use a check here so that the tables used for the ODT is only my custom tables

<text:p text:style-name="P2">

<xsl:element name="text:a">

<xsl:attribute name="xlink:type">simple</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="xlink:href">#1.<xsl:value-of select="position()"/>.<xsl:value-of select="@label"/>|outline</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="text:style-name">Internet_20_link</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="text:visited-style-name">Internet_20_link</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:value-of select="@name"/> (<xsl:value-of select="@label"/>)

</xsl:element>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi bhaskarc12894474​,

This XSLT is a built-in object and can't be modified.

I think that you will have to use your own XSLT file in order to apply your modifications.

Best Regards,

Geoffrey.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi bhaskarc12894474​,

This XSLT is a built-in object and can't be modified.

I think that you will have to use your own XSLT file in order to apply your modifications.

Best Regards,

Geoffrey.

Level 3

Thank you geoffreyl24045476

So is it possible to modify ( perform 'write' operation specifically) xsl style sheet from workflow? If yes, can you please suggest me how to go about it

Regards

Bhaskar