Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

wkDlv_815003218:observed tables like wkDlv_81500321 in adobe database is 1lac in counts,

Level 4

Hi All,

I have observed

wkDlv_815003218:observed tables like starts with wkDlv_81500321 in adobe database is 1lac in counts,

can someone lwt me know when these tables are craeted , can we delete them?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

Could you Please uncheck the Interim results Option in the Production Workflows and also ask Adobe Team to do a DB Vaccum activity to drop all these Temp Tables to clear the DB Space.

It is a best practice to do the DB Vaccum activity once in a month to avoid the memory issues for DB Space,

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii 

Please find the thread for a similar kind of issue, you can follow the resolution provided by Denis_Bozonnet. 

These all are temp tables created while workflow execution and you can clear them out.

Regards

Akshay

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

Could you Please uncheck the Interim results Option in the Production Workflows and also ask Adobe Team to do a DB Vaccum activity to drop all these Temp Tables to clear the DB Space.

It is a best practice to do the DB Vaccum activity once in a month to avoid the memory issues for DB Space,

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 4

hi @LakshmiPravallika 

CAN U PELASE HELP ME TO KNOW WHICH TEAM PERFORMS db vaccum           actiivty

is this adobe team---when we login to adobe adin console,,?

Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

If your Instance is On premise , your Team can perform the DB Vaccum activity or If your Instance is a hosted Environment, then all the Operations at Backend are managed by Adobe Team , then you have to raise an Adobe ticket.

Regards,

Pravallika.

@aggabhi 

Level 4

yes, my intance is Instance is On premise , your Team can perform the DB Vaccum activity

how can we perorm any idea on this?

Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii,

Please refer to the below Adobe documentation Link on how to perform DB Vaccum activity.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/database-...

Regards,

Pravallika.